Search This Blog

Headline News---Reflections and Sermons Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

Tis the Season----the poem

(Ed. note: I found this short poem scribbled on a crumpled piece of paper and stuffed into the mesh bag on the back of a motorized wheel chair carelessly parked near the bridge that crosses Allen Creek. After extensive analysis, I have discovered the words and have faithfully reprinted it without any editing.)


To Everything
Turn
Turn
Turn

That was the chant
or was
it the
rant

Tis the Season
To
Remember
or Season to
Forget
Which
is Best
I
cannot recall....

Time to
Build
or
Time
to
Flood
Which it
was
I
forget or
was it
pump

Time to
Love
or
Time to
Hate
Which it
Was
I
Forget.....
or was it
Regret

Time to
Pray
or was it
Lie
So hard
to know
the reason
why

Time to
MAP
or Time
to
lie and
then
map

Tis the
Season

No comments: